This video is about 3rd part of capability i.e. Non-Normal Capability Analysis.
We are going to learn this part of capability analysis with practical example for easy understanding and better clarity.
This video consists of following points:
• What is Non-normal Capability Analysis?
• Data considerations for Non-normal Capability Analysis
• Non-normal Capability Analysis with Practical Example in Minitab
• Individual Distribution Identification to identify the best fit distribution of a data
• Detailed step-wise procedure with screenshot to understand how to conduct Non-normal capability analysis in Minitab
• Detailed Interpretation of results for Graph Window including shape of distribution, PPM, Ppk values, how to read capability analysis graph and Conclusion.
I am sure, you will be liked it.
Please visit to our website by clicking on the link below and contact us to develop continuous improvement culture and improve your profitability with improvement in Safety, Quality, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Cost, Morale and an environment. We will guarantee your success by designing and delivering training as per your needs and hand-holding support in execution of Continuous Improvement initiatives-
We have also updated “Our Services” page on this website to select most appropriate program to improve your profitability and employee engagement.
And finally thank you for watching…