We are going to learn 2nd part of Gage R&R i.e. Data collection and Analysis of data from this video. In analysis, there are 3 tools for continuous data depending on the scenario i.e. Gage R&R (Crossed), Gage R&R (Nested) and Gage R&R (Expanded).
I have elaborated “Gage R&R (Crossed)” in this video with practical example for easy understanding and better clarity. Select Gage R&R Study (Crossed) when each part is measured multiple times by each operator. We must have a balanced design with random factors.
This video contains following topics:
1) Concepts of (Crossed), (Nested) or (Expanded) Gage R&R Study
2) Selection of (Crossed), (Nested) or (Expanded) Gage R&R Study
3) Types of variations in Measurement System_ Repeatability and Reproducibility
4) Methods of Assessing Repeatability and Reproducibility_ X-bar & R Method and ANOVA Method
5) Gage R&R Study (Crossed) with practical example in Minitab
6) Selection Criteria (Acceptance Criteria) for Gage R&R
7) Interpretation of results from Gage R&R Study (Crossed) in Minitab_ Session Window and Graph Window.
I am sure, you will like it.
If you want to download free trial software of Minitab for 30 days, please go through this link-
Apart from this video, please visit to my website by clicking on this link and if you think, we can support you in achieving your goals, please feel free to contact us. We will guarantee your success by designing and delivering training as per your need and hand-holding support in execution of Lean and Six Sigma initiatives-
I have also created recommendation page on this website to avail you a great knowledge to improve your personal as well as professional life. You can visit this link to review it.
And finally thank you for watching…