In the last video on hypothesis testing, we had seen a 1st hypothesis test for comparing one sample with the target i.e. 1-sample t test.
In this video, we are going to learn 2nd hypothesis test for comparing one sample with the target i.e. 1 variance (σ)^2 or 1 sample standard deviation test, in Minitab software with the help of practical example for easy understanding and better clarity.
This video consists of following topics:
• What is 1 Variance (σ)^2 or 1 sample standard deviation test in Hypothesis testing?
• Hypotheses for 1 Variance (σ)^2 or 1 sample standard deviation test
• Data considerations for 1 Variance test (σ)^2 or 1 sample standard deviation test
• Example of 1 Variance test (σ)^2 and Confidence Interval
• Conduct 1 Variance test (σ)^2 in Minitab with practical example
• Detailed interpretation of results from 1 Variance test (σ)^2 conducted in both Minitab including use of chi-square method or Bonett method for analysis, p-value and its interpretations, confidence intervals for Population standard deviation and Population variance and finally the conclusion.
I am sure, you will be liked it.
Apart from this video, on your request, I have started creating content for online platforms such as Teachable, Udemy, SimpliV and Bodhami, in the form of Videos, Notes and examples for easy understanding. If you want to go through them, here is the links for them:
You can also access these training by visiting our website- Online courses tab.
We have also updated “Our Services” page on this website to select most appropriate program to improve your profitability and employee engagement.
And finally thank you for watching…